Thursday, October 16, 2008

Coming Soon....Diary Pages from My Wife

What a fun week. Since my wife has been on such a HUGE Twilight kick she has been looking through her journals and diaries to try to find the exact moment when we met in high school and when she first felt the "spark". Lets just say it has been very fun to look back and remember all of the good times we shared in high school establishing our relationship. And it is fun to see how much of an emotional basket case she is. So my gift to you from all of this is a glimpse into her mind. Sure these are her personal thoughts and feelings and emotions but who cares....the statute of limitations on journals and diaries privacy runs out after 10 years! So in the coming days I will be attaching actual scanned pages directly from her diary. Woo Hoo.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

You two have always been the cutest couple - I can't wait to hear what she was thinking back then - - I'm sure it was simply - Stay away ladies, he is Mine! At least that is how I remember it...and we all knew you were crazy about her so it was a no brainer!