Tuesday, October 7, 2008

In the Beginning

Having seen the popularity of my wife's blog (www.thebeckstrommess.blogspot.com go to it now!) I have decided to start a blog of my own. I probably will not update it as frequently as she does but what I lack in quantity I will make up in quality. My idea of this whole thing is to show you all how I see things in the world and illustrate how screwed up I really am...sounds fun right. So lets get to it. Hop aboard the short bus and become a dummy. Weee

This bus does not stop for potty breaks.

6 comments:

The Beckstrom's said...

Oh love, Im glad you now have an outlet to all your useless information instead of giving it to me!

Amylee said...

I filled the drama quota for people that ride the short bus.

M2QC said...

Welcome to the club. Can't wait for the ride!

BeautyFul said...

Can't wait. You always know how to make me laugh!!! :)

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

I love the short bus! I call shotgun!

Quinn

Nate and Alyssa said...

But I have too pee all the time!! this kid in me is killing the bladder!!! Any exceptions to the not potty breaks for me? You know I am your favorite!!!